Fellas Chicas

My photo
Miri, Malaysia
My name is Michell, ya'll can call me chel :) i'm 14 and i rock my own world \m/

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

I love you :)

What is LOVE?

It’s a PUSH without a SHOVE.The real beloved is a person who knows all your faults and loves you still.




13 Reasons I love you :D
  • Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
  • You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
  • You are simply irresistible
  • I love you because you bring the best out of me. 
  • Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
  • You are my theme for a dream.
  • I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
  • I can be myself when I am with you.
  • Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.
  • Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
  • I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. 
  • When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.
  • Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment